With over 25 years’ experience Park 100 are extremely well positioned to be able to take over the service and maintenance of your existing systems.
Your Fire Alarm will be serviced quarterly in accordance with IS.3218:2013+A1-2019.
We will provide a D2 certificate and fire logbook mounted to the wall by the fire alarm main panel which will be your record of quarterly inspections.
At the end of each year we will issue a D1 certification as a record of annual inspection confirming your compliance.
Contact us today to arrange a free no obligation appointment.
What each service entails (quarterly basis):
- We will test 25% of all detectors during each visit. A gas is blown into the detector to simulate smoke. A heating element is used to test heat detectors
- The main panel batteries will be tested and changed if they fall below the required Ah readings.
- The sounder’s (internal & external) will be tested to confirm they work and provide correct dB sound levels.
- The function of the manual call points will be tested on each visit.
- If they system is monitored by an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC), this will be tested and verified.
- On an annual basis inspections of your fire suppression systems and extinguishers are required and will be carried out.
You may also wish to avail from one of service contracts to cover your CCTV, Intruder alarm, Gates/Barriers or Access Control. Each contract can be tailored to suit your premises with service calls at required intervals to ensure your systems are efficiently operating, giving you peace of mind and constant protection.