In order to assure the credibility of certificates issued by certification bodies such as Management Systems Certification Ltd it is necessary to set a standard for their operation.
An international accreditation system has been set up, whereby a network of government-sponsored accreditation bodies police the issue of certificates by Certification Bodies. So, we at Management Systems Certification Ltd have to undergo an independent audit of our management system and our auditing procedures to confirm that we are maintaining our quality standards and the credibility of our certificates.
Management Systems Certification Ltd use the services of Irish National Accreditation Board (INAB) for our accreditation. More information about INAB can be got by visiting http://inab.ie/
- The standard for management systems is ISO 17021.
- The standard for product certification is EN 45011.
- Licensed by the Private Security Authority (number 01814)
- PSA 2006_12 Installation of CCTV Systems
- S.R. 40:2005 Electronic Security Services Operational Requirements
- I.S. EN 50131-1:2006 & I.S. CLC/TS 50131-7:2003 Installation of Intruder Alarm Systems
- I.S. EN 50132-1:2010 & I.S. EN 50132-7:2012 CCTV Surveillance Systems for use in Security applications
- I.S. E.N. 3217:2013 Installation of Emergency Lighting
- I.S. 3218:2013 Fire Detection & Alarm Systems
- Management Systems Certification Fire Detection & Alarm Systems